IFE: “The 16th China International Food Exhibition And Guangzhou Import Food Exhibition 2016″ and “The 17th China (Guangzhou) International Nutrition & Health Food And Organic Products Exhibition 2016” which were organized by China National Food Industry Association CNFIA, Chinese Cereals And Oils Association Oil and Fat Processing Sub-Association and Guangzhou Yifan Exhibition Service Co., Ltd have been held successfully on 29 June – 1 July, 2016 in Canton Fair Complex. This exhibition followed trading cooperation, brand display, technology communication, distribution channel construction as main theme. Benefiting from locating in Guangzhou which is the largest food import and export trade port, the exhibition increased 20% in scale and became the first trading platform in China for high quality food.
2016 Event Statistic Record Highlight
– 58,600 sq. m. exhibition space 30,500 sq. m. domestic, 28,100 sq. m. oversea.
– 2,300 exhibition booths.
– 1,533 exhibiting companies from more than 60 countries and regions, 932 domestic, 601 international , including 25 country Pavilions, ex: Italy, Spain, Japan, Czech, Slovakia, Australia, Thailand, Korea, Poland, Cambodia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc.
– 83,480 professional visitors (64,748 domestics, 18,732 overseas).
– 35 forums and conferences.
– 3,102 conference representatives (2,429 domestics and 673 overseas).
– Chinese exhibitors which come from 31 provinces and cites. Here are some domestic Pavilions such as Chinese Cereals and Oils, Association Oil and Fat Processing Sub-association, Tibet Pavilion, Qing Hai Pavilion, Yun Nan Pavilion, Ji Lin Pavilion, Gan Su Pavilion.
IFE keeps on being specific and professional. IFE set up the special sector for edible oil and olive oil, snack foods, wine, healthy food, coffee, high-end drinking water, rice, enzyme, meat, etc.